2011


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2010 The Year of the Walker

The new walker is prepared and focused! Have you  noticed the walkers out on the streets these days. Much has changed since I first started walking consistently and I am delighted by the numbers, and the quality which is obvious watching them. By this I mean they are good at it, are trim and alert, and looking smart. They want to be there!

Gone are the reluctant, forced to walk by a wife or doctor, let's get it over with, sad walker.

The new walker, particularly if successful at walking for weight loss, is an example for us all. This is a person I would like to be!

There is a new type of walker who I call the new! walker and I am proud of the rise of this way of exercising in the modern era. Join the joyous walkers all over the country. You don't have to stop with walking-running is also an option. It is a way of taking a proactive stance for longevity, good health, weight control.

No comments:

Post a Comment