2011


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Summer Scorcher Weight Loss Tips 2011

For those in Sydney this past week has been one of record temperatures. I'm excited to think about it because it has been a breakthrough for me. I've written in What's New About Walking to Lose Weight about my recent experiences with walking and exercising, trimming even, in atypical circumstances.

I feel good about this because I realize that the recent heat and challenges of extreme temperatures isn't my imagination. I had been seeing it as a personal mistake in some way-a history since I was young of difficulty coping with high humidity and temperatures. A lack of physical awareness and exposure propagating lifelong inability to cope with exercise in hot weather.

My joy is at realizing how well I am coping.

This is both an environmental and personal ability to manage my body and circumstances.

This is the result:

I recognize when I need to take counter measures for dealing with the heat, and still continue to exercise, because managing my surroundings and the way I feel means I do want to exercise;

I am able to continue enjoying my life under external conditions that might have caused a disability in the past;

I am exercising with vigor and continuity without repercussions.

My latest tip for these circumstances will be in my next post on Walking to Lose Weight blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment